TV-Serie "Rom" soll eine Kinoversion erhalten

Rome: HBO TV Show May Be Revived as a Movie

Rome: HBO TV Show May Be Revived as a Movie

Despite being one of HBO’s most popular TV shows, Rome was cancelled after two short seasons. Devoted viewers were outraged that the historical drama could be cut so short. Now, if the series’ co-creator Bruno Heller has his way, Rome will rise again.
But wait, didn’t one of the two main characters die in the last episode? Not quite. Though McKidd’s Vorenus was badly wounded and seemed to die on his deathbed, the show’s creator left himself an out. Heller says that he intentionally didn’t show the character’s body being sent to the afterlife. Heller says, “It was very deliberate that we saw him drifting away but didn’t see him atop a funeral pyre.” As McKidd once joked to Stevenson, “I never closed my eyes!”
Like Vorenus, it seems like the series’ demise isn’t quite as permanent as expected.
Rome: HBO TV Show May Be Revived as a Movie | TV Series Finale

EXCLUSIVE: Ray Stevenson Updates Us on Rome: The Movie

Ray Stevenson: Apparently so. It is no longer a smoke and mirrors rumor. The script is in full development. As you are probably aware, this is a pretty strange process. We could go into production in a year, or it could be as quick as six months. Who knows? It will happen. At least it is no longer a rumor. [...] I can't wait to dust off the cobwebs of old Pullo.
EXCLUSIVE: Ray Stevenson Updates Us on Rome: The Movie

Die Meldung ist von Ende März.

Zurück
Oben